Diablo® III

Beta Avatar

I was lucky enough to win a Diablo III beta key the other night through Reddit's IRC trivia giveaway. One of the first things I tried to do was to change my avatar on these forums to the Diablo III beta one. I am unable to see my Diablo III Battletag option in the list. All that is there is my Starcraft II one and my expired World Of Warcraft ones.

At first I thought it might take a bit of time for it to become available but it has been 2 days now and I am still unable to select it as my avatar. I've been reading that a number of people are having difficulty logging into the Diablo III beta due to some Battletag issues so was wondering if this is somehow related.

I created my Battletag the day that it was announced on this site.

Thanks for any help in the matter.

EDIT: Just wanted to point out that I am not experiencing the problems with logging into the game as I mentioned other people are having.
Edited by KroBa on 2/23/2012 7:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well, it seems to have resolved itself somehow between the time of my original post and now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]