Diablo® III

Buy Collector's edition outside US or EU?

I want to know if it will be possible to acquire a collector's edition from outside USA and Europe. Given the fact that amazon does not ship software outside USA (I'm from Argentina but I like playing in North American servers). I missed the chance to buy SCII CE because I didn't ask. So I won't let that happen again.

I will appreciate any info anybody can give me.

PS: I want the game in English. Spanish translations sucks!
Reply Quote
- ANZ
Don't worry about what language you get. Once the game is on your account, you should be able to download the game with the language pack of your choice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiAhu1ONKs&t=5m40s
Reply Quote
yes, that's what I thought (and did with starcraft, bought the standard spanish version of it and then asked blizzard to change it for me). Anyways... still I want to know if Collector's Edition will be available outside US and EU(I don't mind buying it online, but being able to)
Reply Quote
Amazon does ship outside of the USA, but for me for example (Brazil) i would have to pay 293 dollars here (500 reais) or 267 dollars with taxes and shipment of an import to Brazil. That's why i made this thread, and hope i can get some answers there:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4081813847
Reply Quote
I tried to pre-order it from amazon but it got nowhere because of software shipments :( .

I'll be taking a look at your post in case something is answered there.
Reply Quote
Just to clarify. Amazon dies NOT ship software to argentina
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]