Diablo® III

3/2/2012.... release date announcement?

Personally, I anticipate an announcement every day, the sooner they announce, the sooner the game comes out.
Reply Quote
Release is likely sometime in May now.
Reply Quote
In the past, Blizzard has had a pattern of announcing release dates through a press release on a Monday. The actual release date has usually been 2 months after that press release on a Tuesday.
Reply Quote
Soon™
Reply Quote
Fact. Patch 13 is not what Blizzard is playing.True, in latest post from Jay he said the beta patch is good, but the internal game is great.So their version is probably alot better

The thing is, we may not necessarily see the final version in Beta. They may go straight from Beta 13 to releasing the full game, which may be on a Beta 15 or 16 at that point. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the release of this game, even if the UI remains broken. :-)
Reply Quote
91 Orc Warlock
I'm super excited! I've been waiting to play this game for a very long time and I bought a new PC in late September when I thought the game was no more than a couple of months away. I'm sure I'm not the only one who did such a thing...

I got a souped up new baby also last September for it: i5- 2500@3.3GHz, 8gig ram, GTX 580 and 27inch HD monitor with kick !@#$ sound system.

Disappointed that it won't be made to break a sweat on the game. I am super keen for the game thou so all you haters and complainers out there craw back down your holes.
Reply Quote
As much as the average might be 67 or however many days in the past I feel that with the delays in addition to the prolonged beta that we might see the gap between announcement and release cut down by a couple of weeks. I would guess around 49 days give or take a week in either direction.

Which means if we get an announcement next Monday then I would guess release day would be about April 17th or 24th or maybe May 1st on the outside. I'm guessing Tuesdays since that is when most games are typically released on.

Pure speculation for the fun of it.
Edited by Lox on 2/27/2012 4:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
So gullible...

Remember when the Starcraft 2 beta was "any day now" back in February of 2009? The beta came out 1 year later in February of 2010. I don't think D3 is coming out before September honestly.
Reply Quote
I'm super excited! I've been waiting to play this game for a very long time and I bought a new PC in late September when I thought the game was no more than a couple of months away. I'm sure I'm not the only one who did such a thing...

I also bought a new computer late last summer. My first ever one that I build myself! I bought it for this game ... and SC2 and SW:TOR. So far the games have released at about the right time as I finished with SC2 when SW:TOR came out, and it looks like I'll be done with TOR when Diablo III comes out.

Also: DiabloIII.net has a news item about a thing they've heard about a big announcement next Monday ... release date?
Reply Quote
beware the ides of March...Diablo is gonna kill us all!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]