Diablo® III

3D Vision is Very Cool!

Diablo III beta works gerat with 27-inch Asus VG278H 3D Vision-ready LCD Monitor.
I am running;
I7 2600k oc @ 4.5ghz
16 GB Corsair Ram
2x EVGA GTX 470 Super-clocked

All settings maxed out and plays very nice.

I am hoping that there are more improvements of the graphics when the final version ships.
3d is very cool.
Reply Quote
96 Human Paladin
How noticeable is the 3D? I have to say I love WoW in 3D but hated SC II in 3D I am really hoping it isn't like the latter.

Here are my specs

CPU TYPE:
AMD FX(tm)-8120 Eight-Core Processor
CPU SPEED:
3.16 GHz
MOTHERBOARD:
ASUS Crosshair V Formula
SYSTEM MEMORY:
16 GB
VIDEO CARD MODEL:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 X 2
POWER SUPPLY:
Antec High Current Gamer Series HCG-750 750W
MONITOR:
ASUS VG Series VG278H Black 27" 2 ms 120hz Nvidia 3D Vision 2
KEYBOARD:
Razer Anansi
MOUSE:
Naga Epic
Edited by Jadden on 2/27/2012 11:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
I think it gives it a very cool look. Shadows are a little ghosty but I am sure that will get better.
Reply Quote
3D ghosting isn't a software or hardware issue, its a human eye issue

To fix ghosting generally what you want to do is turn down the brightness on the display, and/or change the viewing angle (tilting the display so that it's angled upward slightly tends to help a lot)

Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Some peoples hardware is so awesome!
Reply Quote
I just tried out 3D as well. I didn't like it.

As mentioned shadows were bugged, this will probably be fixed at some point though. Other than that, the 3D doesn't give any effect worth mentioning.
Reply Quote
No, I meant that the shadows below my Character don't display properly. Not the typical ghosting that can occur with 3d.

Actually I really like the 3d look and feel. I guess i am not looking for things to come at me or anything like that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]