Diablo® III

Arachnid Engineering?

In Diablo 2, the spiders outside Kurast had the uncanny knack for rigging webbed caccoons which triggered DIRECTIONAL FIRE BALLS upon opening! Can we expect to see more lower life forms excelling at advanced engineering in Diablo 3?

God I hope so.
Reply Quote
I want to see spiders operating tentacle beasts. They have enough arms for it!
Reply Quote
This made me laugh more than it should.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 06:32 PMPosted by DarkGollumQC
It was magic, not engineering..

Magic webgineering.
Reply Quote
It was magic, not engineering..

+ Do they even confirmed that we still get trapped chest,etc?

The only one that i know off is a new version of the one you see in the barb 2008 video.

That trap seemed more like a scripted event to me. I think they'll be more rare. I hope we actually see some innovative traps besides those types.
Reply Quote
I could be wrong, but I think I remember reading somewhere that there would not be trapped chests, etc. I know I haven't encountered any in beta.
Reply Quote
The trapped chest in the video IS in the beta. Its a rare spawn on the 4th floor of the catacombs. You open it and it goes into the floor, then mobs spawna ll around you until you destroy the pillars. Then the chest comes back up and you can loot it.
Reply Quote
An arachnid Spellcaster with the engineer profession, sounds like a cool class to roll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]