Diablo® III

Number one threat to Diablo III players.

Blood clots.... SRSLY some tips, while playing for more than a few hours elevate those feet above your heart maybe sling your feet over your monitor. Also flex your butt cheeks a few times an hour, also getting up and moving yours legs a bit help... and drink lots of water. Remember we want to kill demons not ourselves good luck everyone.
Reply Quote
I've been bouncing back and forth between water, coke, jack and coke, Pinot Grigio. And yes, getting up every now and then is recommended.
Reply Quote
lol as if diablo3 is the first game that we spend several hours in arow on.
Reply Quote
also people should use leg mounts (like the ones they use in hospitals when women are giving birth). spread them legs nice and wide
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
lol as if diablo3 is the first game that we spend several hours in a row on.
This
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
02/27/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Asura
lol as if diablo3 is the first game that we spend several hours in arow on.

Right, I've literally played WoW for 48 hours straight before without getting up, my body wasn't happy about it at all, but I didn't notice til I finally closed my laptop and looked around at real life again... I haven't done that since, but plan on it once D3 finally hits.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 07:44 PMPosted by StarryNiTe
also people should use leg mounts (like the ones they use in hospitals when women are giving birth). spread them legs nice and wide

Gives room for whoever is under the desk!
Reply Quote
Finger tendinitis... make sure you warm your fingers before your playing session and also take a break sometimes o_o
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]