Diablo® III

Diablo Themed Beer?

02/27/2012 09:26 PMPosted by D3BETA
Rogue Dead Guy Ale would probably do just as well for release night. Thanks for the idea!

You're welcome =D
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
The media would have a field day with an alcoholic beverage being tied to a game that teenagers, and younger, are capable of buying and playing.

The game is rated MA, meaning no one under 18 can buy it or should play it. if kiddies are getting their hands on this game, its an issue of parenting and the store that sold it...

But on topic, i remember the WoW mt dew promo. Diablo beer would be pretty cool seeing this game is for a mature audience. Ninkasi would be a good choice, they make a variety of winter themed beers (though there's nothing wrong with Rogue, aside from the price they'd charge). I could see a 'hell frosted over' diablo theme beer lol (arrogant bastard/stone brew has many demon themes on their brews as well).
Reply Quote
Diablo Normal : a light beer, made for the softcore in all of us.

Diablo Nightmare : You liked normal? This might give you a reason to hit the snooze button a few extra times in the morning.

Diablo Hell : Drink with caution. Doctors note sold separately for when you inevitably have to call in to work the following day after drinking a few too many of these the night prior.

Diablo Inferno : No refunds. Use caution as this has not been evaluated for human use, doubles as a jet propellant, and has proven in testing capable of bursting your intolerable neighbor's soul into fire on breaking the seal. You have been warned.

Then of course Diablo Hardcore, liquor for those that aren't faint of heart. Shot glass included with marks designating how far you were able to get without calling it a quick night blessing the porcelain gods.
Reply Quote
02/27/2012 08:48 PMPosted by collinc
Don't get me wrong, I love craft beer. But I just don't think it fits very well. If beer was more prominent in the Diablo universe maybe, but I don't know of any references to beer.

You're right that Diablo historically hasn't incorporated a lot of beer or alcohol into it's gameplay, in fact its interesting that WoW has more association with alcoholic beverages with brew fest and such.

Maybe this thought was more selfish in nature, however I do know a few others who would certainly partake in drinking a Diablo themed brew!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Diabloweiser?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]