Diablo® III

Wow...

(Locked)

Just found out Runestones as items are not in game anymore!:( I have tried to stay positive throughout this process, but that is getting harder to do. You are beginning to bore me:/
On the front page alone, I see 6 threads about this already. Why didn't you pick one of those?
100 Undead Mage
How could you be bored with such an unexpected plot twist!?
Oh.. then don't buy it.
Bored and it's not even out, lol.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
People complain to much in these forums. He hasn't even played the entire game yet hates it? Sounds like a bunch of stubborn old people on this forum.
10 Gnome Rogue
02/28/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Sleepcakez
Are there charms or anything in this game or are we literally only searching for equip-able gear?

They took charms out a while ago. If I were a betting man I'd have money on seeing them in an expansion.
Runes are still in, runeSTONES are out. Same system, less inventory clutter. I mean, with 14lvls of gems... we need all the space we can get.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]