Diablo® III

Bring back the Paladin

100 Human Paladin
Please blizzard reconsider bringing the Paladin back...

High percentage of people love playing a paladin..period.....

Sword
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
The Monk seems to be D3's Paladin imo
Reply Quote
paladins are lame !! so SICK of paladins.
Reply Quote
I hope they bring the Paladin back... as a corrupted hero that you must kill.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Please blizzard reconsider bringing the Paladin back...

High percentage of people love playing a paladin..period.....

Sword

Thanks Sword! For your representation of the majority, insightful and well reasoned post!.

Tankbox.

p.s. : I'm being ironic.
Reply Quote

Paladin is in the game, he shaved his head, grew a beard and joined a monastery.
Reply Quote
It's posts like these (and Necro's) that make me ashamed to have mained a Pally in D2...

None of the characters from D1 were playable in D2, just be happy that the Barbarian is coming back. I hope the expansion classes are going to be brand new too.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
What, they're not bringing back my Necro! What am I supposed to do, it's not like they put a class in that plays very similar or anything.....
Reply Quote
please no blessed hammers anymore :|
Reply Quote
Monk = Paladin's bed child with the Assasin. Then the Monk killed them both with exploding palm.
Reply Quote
I don't care what you call it, just give me a class where I can fill the screen with my minions and send my own personal army into battle without having to micromanage them.
Reply Quote
Ugh, Paladins were the worst part of Diablo lore. I won't shed any tears if Diablo has a throne made from the bones and armor of all the dead paladins.

And no, I don't care about that they were OP, I simply despise the idea of the class. Even in D&D they were useless and garbage, heh.

It's posts like these (and Necro's) that make me ashamed to have mained a Pally in D2...

None of the characters from D1 were playable in D2, just be happy that the Barbarian is coming back. I hope the expansion classes are going to be brand new too.

True, but you did get to kill each one. I had hoped we would get to do the same with the previous heroes.
Edited by Zane on 2/28/2012 1:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
I know, I know, witch doctor, but I'll still miss my skeleton army and corpse explosion.

Maybe they can have an undead paladin that's half pal and half necro.....
I'd play that class.
Reply Quote
I hope they bring the Paladin back... as a corrupted hero that you must kill.

Yes. He needs to be a hamerdin too. He needs to teleport around and say things like "Don't touch the seals!"
Reply Quote
No more hammer paladins!!!!
Reply Quote
10 Tauren Druid
No paladin please.

More new ideas please =D

I'm glad barbarian is still there though, with the shattered mountain and all though it seemed kind of predictable that they'd be somewhere in the game.
Reply Quote
02/28/2012 12:59 PMPosted by D3BETA
I don't care what you call it, just give me a class where I can fill the screen with my minions and send my own personal army into battle without having to micromanage them.

That is exactly what the creators are trying to abolish. Worst thing to party with in d2 was a summon necro. Fine if you want to solo only, but everyone always prefered corpse explosion. If they allowed this the party maximum would be 2 instead of 4.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]