search "amulet."
Reply Quote
where to find amulet at shops???
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
1) Auction house.
2) "Returned" at the locked gate before Skeleton King
Reply Quote
dang! no wonder it keep prompts me to equip something when everything is full except neck....

Returned drops AMULET??? really?
Reply Quote
I sort of think maybe the Dev team underestimated the value of the Talisman. One of the best parts of the D2 runeword system was the dynamic-item concept for me. I realize they figured it was too simple of a +stat modifier but it was just another thing to "play around with." If items are a big part of D3 end-game they should be just varied in combinations are the skill+rune system, and the talisman fit in with the crafting and socketing more then well enough.

I have readon somewhere a Blue has eluded to a possible return in an expansion, which I would hope for. I also like the idea of no normal or magical charms for a talisman, just mechanic changers like the passive skills, though this data and it's bonus' might only come from information gathered after release.

In any case, would the talisman be another neck item? what would happen to the amulet?

[also pretty sure they really dont appriciate forum topics in capslock or uppercase, fyi]
Reply Quote
dang! no wonder it keep prompts me to equip something when everything is full except neck....

Returned drops AMULET??? really?

In the beta yes. They are the only level 6 monster in the beta and level 6 monsters are required to drop ammys. SK might be able to drop an ammy to since hes level 8 but due to only 1 of him each run (plus it resets your quest), its not reasonable to farm him when theres like 8 or 10 returned each time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]