Diablo® III

My skill balancing suggestions

WoL- reduce the CD to 75 and the rune to 60. Make it 400% weapon damage and I think this skill would be perfect. especially as a boss blaster.

Deadly Reach- This skill needs a slight damage nerf. I find it difficult not to use this spell since it does really good damage, and it has a aoeish rune effect.

LTk- I believe this skill is rather perfect to be honest.

To be continued....
Edited by D3BETA on 3/15/2012 7:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I agree with l0032. I used to think deadly reach was the jam, especially with the rune. However after trying out crippling wave, I like it much better.

I find it a good compromise between an attack for groups of enemies or a lone champion/boss. I can hit many targets at once if need be and I can also put the movement/attack speed debuff on harder targets.
Reply Quote
deadly reach has a faster cast and does minor stun/knockback from a range and can also hit multiple targets. The only reason to not use it is if you want to hit everything around and not the ridiculously wide cone the third hit gets. seriously, just try it. put deadly reach on your left click blinding flash and ltk and you don't need anything else.
Reply Quote
03/16/2012 07:37 PMPosted by D3BETA
deadly reach has a faster cast and does minor stun/knockback from a range and can also hit multiple targets. The only reason to not use it is if you want to hit everything around and not the ridiculously wide cone the third hit gets. seriously, just try it. put deadly reach on your left click blinding flash and ltk and you don't need anything else.

Deadly Reach doesn't stun or knockback so I don't know what you're talking about. Also, there are many reasons to use Crippling Wave over Deadly Reach. One reason would be that it can reduce enemy attack speed by 20%, movement speed by 30%, and damage by 20% at the same time. Deadly Reach can't do that.
Edited by Hax on 3/16/2012 11:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]