Diablo® III

Suicidal DH squad?

Anyone notice they upped damage on grenadier to 828% weapon damage? So, when a DH dies with that skill there is a huge, high damage explosion.

It would be funny to see if you could set up a group that has 3 DHs that just die intentionally (don't wear any armor, so no gold loss) for the explosions, and have one member revive party members.

Is this conceivable? I haven't actually seen revive used in game yet, does it take long to revive someone? and is this process interrupted by damage?

EDIT: Hmm. on second thought, the DHs would at least need to use a strong weapon to actually cause damage. This would then cost gold to implement.
Edited by D3BETA on 3/16/2012 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
the weapon doesnt have to be too powerful to cause a good amount of damage with 3 people. i think theres a cooldown on resurrect though but i could be wrong
Reply Quote
I checked that increased weapon damage of Grenadier and it isn't changed from basic 450%WD, but it depends on your attack speed.

I suppose that two one-handed crossbows would be the best choice for such an interesting party.

I think that reviving lasts 3 seconds but I am not sure.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
it's a great Hardcore way to play....
oh wait, on death mechanics are r-tarded

no skill should have a power added to it for dieing
Edited by Korba on 3/21/2012 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]