Diablo® III

The Physical Copy

When I go to pick up my physical copy from a midnight launch and come home will it be a disc inside the box, or will I have to go home and just enter a key from the box. Then have to still download the digital form. This is important to what I will actually be doing when it comes to my pre-order if a blue could answer this. Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
In most cases, there will be a physical dvd that you use to install the game. I don't see why Diablo would differ from that.
Reply Quote
There will be a disc included, but I'm certain that you won't need it, because the client/preloader will be all over the internet by tomorrow. You'll be able to preload it just like everyone else, register your key on release date and play right away.
Reply Quote
There will be a disc.
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 08:49 AMPosted by MOGWAI
When I go to pick up my physical copy from a midnight launch and come home will it be a disc inside the box, or will I have to go home and just enter a key from the box. Then have to still download the digital form. This is important to what I will actually be doing when it comes to my pre-order if a blue could answer this. Thanks.

In answer to your question: there will be a 3.5" floppy that includes a demo of Commander Keen 4. Welcome to the 20th Century.
Reply Quote
95 Human Mage
03/15/2012 08:49 AMPosted by MOGWAI

There will be a disc/s with the software.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]