Diablo® III

The Eternal Stream - Diablo 3 Launch Event!

What is it?
The Eternal Stream is a launch event put together by members of the Diablo 3 community for the Diablo 3 release.

When is it?
5/15/2012 starting at midnight and going on and on.

What will it be like?
Members of the community will coordinate to do high-quality streams for Diablo 3. We will have physical and virtual events alike. This will include:
- Members of the community with high quality streams, playing with friends with live commentary.
- Live Diablo 3 streams at launch parties and events, such as a BarCraft.
- Q & A with members of the Diablo 3 development team (assuming we will. :D)
- Partnerships with Twitch.tv and famous streamers (assuming we can :D)
- Cheering crowds and happy people cleansing Sanctuary of evil. :D

Who can stream?
Anyone with a Twitch.tv stream and and the following:
- A high enough quality stream to be listed as "HQ" on Twitch.tv.
- Consistent Diablo 3 streaming, at least once a week.
- Live commentary while streaming.

- Anyone with an existing partnership with Twitch.tv.

If you can't do the above and want to help in other ways promoting the event, please contact.

I want to help make this happen! Who do I contact? How will we coordinate?
We will coordinate through a Google Group. It is open right now for anyone to join.

Who are you?
I'm David "DrZealot" Echols, a scientist and a gamer. I do a show called DrZealots Lab, where we do experiments to game by in Diablo 3. I love learning and improving. <3 Twitter: @DrZealotTV Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/DrZealotTV
Reply Quote
I'm sorry. Why would people want to watch this when they will be playing? Usually these are popular right before the release..
Reply Quote
If Blizzard would like to partner with Twitch.tv to make this happen, pre-release, I think that would be amazing.

I want to make an effort to do something awesome for you guys. If you love this idea and want to see it happen, ping your favorite streamers (or retweet this: https://twitter.com/#!/DrZealotTV/status/180329345276055554 ) and let's make it happen! <3 :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
03/15/2012 09:59 AMPosted by D3BETA
I'd like to know how many people are actually going to sit and watch a stream of somebody else playing instead of playing themselves?

because I only enjoy things and do things im told to do and/or enjoy
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)