Diablo® III

Blizzard: About Collector Edition...

Since it is not available on pre-order. Do you plan on releasing the separate items that come with the CE at your Blizzard Store?
Reply Quote
I can't find the price on the ce. I'm getting 150-99? Can we get any clarity there?
Reply Quote
What do you mean releasing the separate items?

Are you talking about the unique dyes, the tyreal wings and such? I hope the answer to that is an emphatic NO, otherwise what is the point of having a collector's edition?
Edited by Syztem on 3/15/2012 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
No.

Collectors editions are COLLECTOR'S editions.

It was available for pre-order 6 months ago. You can't just buy the individual parts to it.
Reply Quote
The CE is defiantly available for preorder and has been for quite some time. It is however a retail outlet only item which means it cant be bought from blizzard itself. Also given how long it has been on preorder and how limited the quantities are going to be many retailers have stopped taking preorders as they have sold as many as they are going to get. An as for the price it should have been 99.99usd or at least that's what i saw at most retailers
Reply Quote
Reason I asked about price was most places said 99.99 is purely a place holder until prices are set in stone. Anyways that's what I gathered from my limited research. I preordered my ce a while ago and now they have a release I was going to go pay it off
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]