Diablo® III

AMD Radeon HD 7770

(Locked)

wait untill Nvidia releases 6xx GTX and then buy the card you want. Also hell yea! I justify everything I buy as I can because I don't own a car.
Depending on the size of my refund this term I'll probably end up with two 7770s (assuming the sale holds) and if I can swing it I'll drop some other power and pick two gtx560 tis.
What about food? I would be more worry about finding food then gaming.
6950 2GB..

but I dont have beta. Why don't I have beta? What happened to beta?

Edit: the sale is a 7770 at the price of a 7750

Link?
Your best bet is, as stated above, wait for the gtx 600 series of cards. If not I would go with something like a single 7870/7850. A single card setup is always favored over a crossfire/sli which always pose potential problems. dual cards will give better performance on paper and a better price/performance ratio but that is not always the case in real world applications and as previously stated is potential for driver problems yadda yadda yaddda.

Besides, you do not need sli/crossfire unless you are multi monitor gaming.
The gf is covering food this term since I normally do. How long would I have to wait for the 600 series? As I am currently without a computer... Also I do use multiple monitors
Edited by D3BETA on 3/14/2012 11:05 AM PDT
03/14/2012 11:03 AMPosted by D3BETA
How long would I have to wait for the 600 series? As I am currently without a computer...

Entire series or just high end? I doubt the high end card will drive prices of the mainstream 7770 card down. Rumors suggest next month, maybe this month as a paper launch (no products in retail, just press releasing their reviews).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]