Diablo® III

Questions QUESTIONS questions?

? Guys I just wanna know if there is somewhere in this forum that welcomes me so I know what is going on?
I also want to know about the "beta opt-in" and what this entails.
Are there any MVP around here? And where could I find them/be pointed in their direction if I wanted to find them?
Anyone heard any messages from Jay Wilson lately?
I would also like to know about any beta giveaways that are either expired or up and coming
Can someone please tell me where we stand on the region issue for SEA now that Diablo III is not starcraft II? (I believe it is cos battle.net is going to a new server/region and getting updated from the WoW one)
3/12
Thanks so much guys!!! Sorry if any of these are obvius :(
Edited by Apoclypsyke on 3/15/2012 9:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump.
Guys it has been a week and no one has answered any of these?? I mean I know I don't feel like I have sense of entitlement. but I would like to know
Reply Quote
Double bump. Cmon guys... seriously? a week... isn't there a device to update me on this?
Reply Quote
Fan sites are the best place for consolidated daily updates from blizzard. If you opt in you have a chance to be randomly accepted into beta. There is also a sticky for fansite beta giveaways. The green posters are pretty heavily trolled on these forums.

Welcome to the Diablo 3 forums. In case you missed it the release date is 5/15/2012. :)

Happy trails.
Reply Quote
bumping is bad mmmk
Reply Quote
Ohh yea there is also at least five peeps to tell you when you are breaking forum rules.
Reply Quote
Fan sites are the best place for consolidated daily updates from blizzard. If you opt in you have a chance to be randomly accepted into beta. There is also a sticky for fansite beta giveaways. The green posters are pretty heavily trolled on these forums.

Welcome to the Diablo 3 forums. In case you missed it the release date is 5/15/2012. :)

Happy trails.

Thanks! You still didn't answer all of my questions though... I feel like we are doing quantum mechanics here or something cos everyime you tell me something else I aks more questions..This sticky business what is that all about?
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Doom
Ohh yea there is also at least five peeps to tell you when you are breaking forum rules.

Why would they want to do that, isn't the forums here for fun and for discussion and slippery slides?

03/15/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Sniglesworth
bumping is bad mmmk

I'm sorry Mr. Mackey :(
Reply Quote
There is also a sticky about SEA and Australia servers.
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 09:32 AMPosted by Doom
There is also a sticky about SEA and Australia servers.

You still haven't told me what a sticky is?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Troll, y u so troll?
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Vladmorik
Troll, y u so troll?

Finally. I know right? He keeps telling me about this "sticky" business and won't actually tell me what it means.

Can you help? What is your pic an archon? theyre stong.
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Apoclypsyke
Troll, y u so troll?

Finally. I know right? He keeps telling me about this "sticky" business and won't actually tell me what it means.

Can you help? What is your pic an archon? theyre stong.

It's that strange feeling you get in your pants from time to time and then people post it on the internet along with tidbits of information.

Also, my picture is of a llama after a nuclear explosion.
Reply Quote
Huh... I wanna ride that llamma into the dark abyss and come out basking in glorious sunrise... with a few well placed clarinet solos and some serious breeching of human rights, with a twist of irony, twelve finely diced roma tomatoes and a fair whack of cumin. If I could then resolve the velocity vector into its x and y components I could finally work out why the acceleration vector is always pointing down... like down where? to the centre of the earth Jules Vernes might say.. and beyond ! Pipes up Darwin... Orbitals, commands electrons swarming hydralisk dens.. lurkers for 100/100 burrow technology coming for free with some roley poley banshees... cloaked fascists. It's all in the mix, your juice,your choice.
Reply Quote
Not my chair, not my problem.
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 09:45 AMPosted by Vladmorik
Not my chair, not my problem.

cut me deeply with his heart.
Reply Quote
y f33d da troll mon?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
wow a troll lol nothing new there but alas the long strange post about riding llamas that was new and very interesting lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
03/15/2012 10:07 AMPosted by D3BETA
y f33d da troll mon?

because trolls are perpetually hungry and there food be free :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]