Diablo® III

trolls:post apology letters to blizzard here

For anyone one that wants to take back any mean things they said about blizzard. :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
For once in a long while I thought the stupid threads would not exists for at least a day...and I was wrong yet again.
Reply Quote
Blizzard: I take back everything. Seriously, I want my money back.
Reply Quote
I still think they lovin on our Grandmothers too much, but now I'm happy.
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
Early 2012: 5/12 months in a year.

(j/k) Excited! I always had faith in blizzard though not all changes I agree with... I have maintained that this is going to be a great game.
Reply Quote
you are really gonna take it seriously? Its just for fun
Reply Quote
If anyone "apologizes" it just proves that their resentment was nothing more than grandstanding. Which I imagine will be the case for a lot of them.
Reply Quote
I don't expect people to apologizes for anything. I was just joking about how everyone has been acting these last few days. Tomorrow this april that ,"6/6/12 has to be its mathematical"
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 09:11 AMPosted by D3BETA
If anyone "apologizes" it just proves that their resentment was nothing more than grandstanding. Which I imagine will be the case for a lot of them.

03/15/2012 09:19 AMPosted by greenfean
I don't expect people to apologizes for anything. I was just joking about how everyone has been acting these last few days. Tomorrow this april that ,"6/6/12 has to be its mathematical"

Actually, you have both made a fundamental error in logic and reasoning. The argument here at hand is synonymous to the modulus. If we take pi radians and shift cos theta to equal cot (alpha + beta) then we can see that there isn't something quite right in the world of warcraft.

I'm apologizing because I realized how fruitless this venture was. Torchlight II was always going to be terrible, and now I know that for a fact. So stop questioning my motives?! What are you crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
... If I had said anything mean, I wouldn't be taking it back anyway! /hrumph

Mostly because it -did- still take 11 years for this game to come around.

Oh well!

As every other male who read the announcement, my pants got strangely tighter.

You know it happened to you too.
Reply Quote
03/15/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Apoclypsyke

Actually, you have both made a fundamental error in logic and reasoning. The argument here at hand is synonymous to the modulus. If we take pi radians and shift cos theta to equal cot (alpha + beta) then we can see that there isn't something quite right in the world of warcraft.

I'm apologizing because I realized how fruitless this venture was. Torchlight II was always going to be terrible, and now I know that for a fact. So stop questioning my motives?! What are you crazy.
I have never herd someone put it so perfectly before IT IS SO CLEAR TO ME NOW! :)
Reply Quote

have never herd someone put it so perfectly before IT IS SO CLEAR TO ME NOW! :)

damn it, you're immune to my charm ;)
Edited by Apoclypsyke on 3/15/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
03/15/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Apoclypsyke

Sir, you forgot to divide by zero.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Rogue
I take nothing back. We should have had this game last November.
Reply Quote
78 Gnome Warrior
I don't count month 5 as first quarter.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
03/15/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Enormo
I don't count month 5 as first quarter.

Probably because it isn't? But it is in Q2, which is what they said it would be.
Reply Quote
... If I had said anything mean, I wouldn't be taking it back anyway! /hrumph

Mostly because it -did- still take 11 years for this game to come around.

Oh well!

As every other male who read the announcement, my pants got strangely tighter.

You know it happened to you too.

If you are stupid enough to start counting the moment D2 came out, then yea its been that long.

How long the game has been in development is a completely different story.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]