Diablo® III

Mirror Image Question

Hi all,

Question :

When you activate Mirror image and choose the Mirror Mimics rune (Dopplegangers deal 10% of your spell damage), if i use for instance Ray of frost with Numb Rune, and so do my mirrors, will they only deal Ray of frost damage or will they also have the rune effects applied to their own ray of frost ?

If rune applicates to mirrors, it open some very interesting builds.

Thanks
Reply Quote
No one but Blizzard will know for sure. It's tempting to images will cast the same spells as you (damaging spells) including runes. It's logical to assume this means debuff procs and slows both attack speed and movement speed, but no one will be able to give you an accurate answer as of not besides a blue.
Reply Quote
Thx for answering, i think those kind of facts are very important in the build creation process since it will be "the little thing" which will make difference between simple and advanced builds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]