Diablo® III

Rain Of Vengeance Tweek?

Hi I just watch a video on youtube showing the rain of vengeance with the runes skills.. Hate to say this but damn it didnt awe me like I thought it would, I guess its because of the use of shadow beasts for 4/5 of the skills runes. I guess im saying is you guys should have some other types changes for rain of vengeance instead of "shadow beasts", like example for a skill rune.

Rain of vengeance has 74% weapon dmg /5 sec in an area. why not have a skill rune added that would make it like.

"(Skill Rune)+(Rain of vengeance)" "shoot arcane arrows in the air and when a arrow hits targets or ground explodes 50% weapon dmg + 25% splash dmg as arcane /5sec in an area." Probally could be change significantly.....

Please dont bash on me, just saying though, rain of vengeance can look way better then just a bunch of beasts throwing grenades.........
Edited by PlatinumX on 3/18/2012 2:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Didn't they remove the hatred cost on it? If they did, I think its pretty sweet. Great situational AOE.
Edited by Googs on 3/18/2012 7:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]