Diablo® III

Visually Powerful

is it just me or does the DH's skill visuals come across as kinda weak and samey (shots) compared to the other classes?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Her shots do kinda feel that way, though Rapid Fire and Grenades made me giggle the first time I saw them used. Their stats may not be super awesome, but they FEEL powerful from the animations
Reply Quote
03/19/2012 06:53 PMPosted by Zoidburg
is it just me or does the DH's skill visuals come across as kinda weak and samey (shots) compared to the other classes?

Probably just you.

While the barb seems like he has more flashy effects, I feel like the other 4 classes are about equal.
Reply Quote
DH has better looking skills later in the game. These ordinary level 13 skills aren't that fancy. Rapid fire is kinda cool, vault is cool.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/demon-hunter/active/ That link has some of her more advanced skills. She also looks cool because she sets stuff up all over the battlefield.
Reply Quote
I like how HE looks. HIS skills look just as good as the other classes imo.
Reply Quote
03/20/2012 12:47 AMPosted by blitzkrieg

Who bothers talking about the guy characters? Can't even recall the last time I played a guy character in a video game >_>
Reply Quote
03/20/2012 05:11 AMPosted by TianZi

Who bothers talking about the guy characters? Can't even recall the last time I played a guy character in a video game >_>

Identification? It is common for who come from rpg games to identificate himself a little in the character ^^.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]