Diablo® III

What is your opinion on this build?

What do you all think of this build or what would you change, and why?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#dZjWlk!XUT!caZYab
Reply Quote
Pretty good build. I'm no fan of mirror image because it seems to me like anything Mirror Images does for you Nova will do it for you better with a lesser cooldown even unruned.

Wave of Force is great but that rune makes them teleport randomly. What if they randomly teleport right on top of you? I don't know if it works that way of course. I assume there's a minimum, but they could still get a surround on you if it's random. I'd just take the stun or cd reduction.

Arcane Dynamo isn't very constant. I'd pick Glass Cannon over it any day, even with the negative effects.

Reply Quote
Pretty good build. I'm no fan of mirror image because it seems to me like anything Mirror Images does for you Nova will do it for you better with a lesser cooldown even unruned.

Wave of Force is great but that rune makes them teleport randomly. What if they randomly teleport right on top of you? I don't know if it works that way of course. I assume there's a minimum, but they could still get a surround on you if it's random. I'd just take the stun or cd reduction.

Arcane Dynamo isn't very constant. I'd pick Glass Cannon over it any day, even with the negative effects.

I hoping the Wave will be a way of getting out of bad situations, added with the self destructing Mirror Images.. I was torn by the Glass Cannon, but since this is more designed to be a close up build I figured the armor loss might be bad, and with the Dynamo, I could do combos of 5 Blades one Arcane Orb, with a +75% damage Bonus giving it a 325%. I had thought about using Meteor instead of the Orb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]