Diablo® III

Monk survival / dmg build

Lookin for some advice on the below build. I feel like it may be a decent build for any situation.

Thx in advance

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#bVXSjg!fWZ!cYbaZb
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I could see this being useful in larger parties and harder difficulties where the Monk becomes an amazing support class. Your only damaging spirit spender is on a 30sec CD so I do not believe it would be a good build to solo with. Mobility is very important for the Monk, but as long as you have some peeps keeping the baddies away, the rest of the group will love your face for this build.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the advice bud. Your right about having my only spender on a 30 sec CD and i never really thought about that. I guess nothing else really caught my eye that i would want to use. I have the beta and thought WOL was such a waste of spirit.

I am probably going to go solo through the game on normal than group up with some buddies for Nightmare and up. Perhaps Cyclone Strike runed with Conflag or LTK.
Reply Quote
i think you may need to add in a few of the runes w stuns/cc's later on in the game possibly, but if all your dmg increase runes stack with eachother your going to be putting out some major dmg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]