Diablo® III

Impale seems silly?

100 Human Paladin
Ive been watching vids, and for a measly knife throw that looks like you're flinging a feather, to do 275% weapon damage doesnt make sense, and doesnt have the feel of doing a lot of damage.

I think the graphics need to be more of a stake/spike/javelin type, with which you truly implane an opponent. Mostly imagining a stake( for vampires for instances) type of a projectile.

Also, looking at the use of evasive fire and a bow, making the shotgun noise seems a tad off.

Anyone have share these feelings?
Reply Quote
old impale as very cool, i hated it when they changed to a knife... thats some nbs fault, crying about how it sounded/looked as a gun shot but whatever, it was awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
I prefer the knife, quick, quiet, and deadly, you ever got hit with a knife to your throat, and the first thing you wonder is why is it so small / tiny, THROW SOMETHING BIGGER?

Nah it fits, not everything has to be shiny, and overflowing with spell effects.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]