Diablo® III

Evasive Fire

Will you be using it in retail version?
The overall concept is very cool, but how practical do you think it'll be?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
The upsides to this ability is its one of the few instant hit, no travel time, and can hit whatever you are clicking on at the time. And it has a sometimes convenient backflip added to it.

I personally will try it out for awhile, but wont be suprised if i settle for literally anything else aka hungering, chains, or bola. (I prefer HA atm)
Reply Quote
Parting Gift could be pretty entertaining if you manage to keep on vaulting back into enemies, but that's a gamble...
Reply Quote
This spell I thought was useful when I used it in the beta so I'm sure my non melee DH will probably use it in the main attack section.
Reply Quote
I like it, but HA is rly the best for me and i dont plan on having more than one hatred generator.
Reply Quote
Will you be using it in retail version?
The overall concept is very cool, but how practical do you think it'll be?

It's practical but only with really good control.

I've gotten Gladiator in WoW and high Masters in SC2, but even then I'll most likely skip it, just because I'm not comfortable enough with my control. Abilities with conditions you don't always want generally only shine for the best of the best players. Everyone else is better off just using the easier abilities.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
God i love this skill Will be my Go to skill saves me having a slot for vault. I imagine a Spike trap caltrops drop then an evasive shot backwards with parting gift LOADS of damage with the jagged spiked rune on caltrops. And the beauty is you can wait for a enemy to set off your traps muhahahhahah

Plus the graphic is really nice the line of fire and the little shadow explosion on the hit target looks awesome
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]