Diablo® III

Havent played beta, build is first attempt

Just feeling this out, getting a sense for what may or may not be good down the line. I just read all the skills and runes and put this together. Lots of AOE effects and cooldown shortening. How is it and why?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#bePQVc!Ygc!YacbcY
Reply Quote
You wont need so many offensive spells...its better to have some armor or something that increases the dmg of other spells. And some defensive spells like teleport or frost nova.
All yous spells have basicaly the same role...mybe some more aoe and others more single target...but still.
Basicaly you only need 1 singel target and 1 AoE, and mybe one cheap spell if it is not included in the previous ones. The rest is more complementary skills.
Reply Quote
Agree with Dyzan. It seems like you chose those spells based on what is eye candy to you. Blizzard and Meteor, for example, both look pretty but are redundant. Choose one then another spell to complement it. You will not have enough AP to cast Meteor and Blizzard one after the other.
Reply Quote
AHHHH ok i see now. In the actual game the screen wont look like the firworks show im trying to achieve, so i need more efficient spells to compliment eachother and fill other roles. Thats exactly what i needed to learn and understand, Thanx.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]