Diablo® III

My PVE wizard build.

85 Human Rogue
I plan to use this build from normal through inferno, any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#dSYPOm!XUT!bbcbbc
Reply Quote
Sorry to ruin the party but you wont be able to use this build in normal because the level requirement is 60 because of the runes you are using. Even if you decide to start using it without runes, you'll have to wait untill lvl 30 to complete your build with archon. By that time, my guess is that you will probably not be playing normal anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
well, obviously i cant learn level 60 spells in normal, but i meant i will build to eventually have these abilities putting in skills and runes as they become available.
Reply Quote
Yeah I think it's a decent build. I have no idea how this will actually work, but I think that Snowbound might be too much. You already have +40 AP with Energy Tap and Astral Presence, and Spectral Blade with an AP rune. Since blizzard is your big AP spender and I don't see the need to be casting it that much since you can't stack the damage or the effects, I don't think you will be running out of AP that often. I may be totally wrong though :S
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]