Templar Damage Question

In the patch notes it says..

Followers

Templar
General
Normal attack now deals 15% weapon damage

Is that his Weapon Damage?

My weapon damage?

Or his Weapon Damage + 15% of my weapon Damage?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It's 15% of whatever weapon is equipped on the follower. For instance a weapon that deals 10 dps, the templar will only deal 1.5dps with it. The templar also receives a bonus from STR (increases damage), however it seems like you would need a significant amount of it for it to be measurable to any degree.

Now what I'd really like to know is if those follower skills that claim to do "200% weapon damage" actually deal 200% weapon damage, or if they deal weapon damage-85% x 200% in which case it hardly seems worth it, 6 damage instead of 3 woo~!
Reply Quote
I would assume flat 200% bonus of his weapon because the patch says "Normal attack now deals 15% weapon damage"

What do the Scoundrel and the enchantress do for normal weapon damage?
Reply Quote
That's really ridiculous. I love my Templar, but they really need to boost the damage % up a bit; even if it was 50%, but 15%.... really?
Edited by SteelFaith#1501 on 5/16/2012 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Undead Warrior
I like the templar's damage, how he runs into fight mobs without my consent and blathers about the inane to the insane.

What I like most about the templar is how much better he makes me feel about myself by being so utterly !@#$ing useless for anything else.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]