Diablo® III

Opposite genders

So we all know what the main story class genders are but what of the female monk, barb and WD? And the male DH and wiz? I dont want to roll a male DH because i feel like i wont get represented in the game through in-game cinematics, dialogue or any other way. Obviously the story shouldn't change too much, but hopefully NPC's will say somewhat different things by playing the opposite gender. Such as male NPC talking to female wiz: "hey there good-looking, wanna kill that zombie for me?" and same male NPC talking to a male wiz: "hey dude, go kil that zombie right meow!" Also if im playing a female barb and i just killed diablo, i dont want the end game cinematic showing a male barb lifting his axe out of diablo's head and start screaming and all the other classes start cheering.

Anyone else agree? Maybe we could get a blue to share about this subject?
Reply Quote
This won't be an issue. As with Diablo 2, it is probably a safe bet that no cinematic will ever explicitly show the playable characters.

If any NPC ever says anything along the lines of "Hey good-looking..." I will uninstall this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]