Diablo® III

What Games Are You Playing?

Let's see what the community is playing.

Keep it Current. Games you have played and/or are playing within the last two weeks. Order them in frequency, most played to least played.

Mine are:
Battlefield 3
D3 Beta
Skyrim

that's so funny those 3 games are the only games I currently own!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Pretty much only playing poker on pokerstars right now cause I can't get on the beta. Having some issues with the launcher/agent.exe

Might play a few SC2 Phantom games until a fix is done.

when it gives that error you just gotta open task manager and end task on agent and then when u launch it'll works fine.
Reply Quote
Guildwars

I've played around 20+ different F2P in the past months and there's really nothing decent to play. After beating Skyrim in 1 month it pretty much dropped off from there. Unfortunately just nothing worth the time. As for ME3, it can go to hell a long with EA and their retarded Origin; just sayin'.
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 Beta
SC2
Reply Quote
In the last two weeks?

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Two Worlds II & its DLC
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Starcraft II (one game lol)
Reply Quote
Guildwars

I've played around 20+ different F2P in the past months and there's really nothing decent to play. After beating Skyrim in 1 month it pretty much dropped off from there. Unfortunately just nothing worth the time. As for ME3, it can go to hell a long with EA and their retarded Origin; just sayin'.

Same, I'm trying to get 50/50 for my Hall of Monument, so I can get bonuses in guild wars 2...i'm almost there. Just need 10 points more. That would cost me at least 2000k more to achieve though =S.
Reply Quote
Starcraft 2
Mario Tennis 64
Reply Quote
Only games I've played recently are MAG and FF6.

Been spending more time watching college and pro hoops though than gaming honestly.

That'll change once D3 and Dust come out though.
Reply Quote
WC3 & Frozen Throne
SC2
Bioshock 1&2
Reply Quote
I bought the GW Complete Collection and hit level 20, played through like 3/4 of the Prophecies campaign but the game just bored the crap out of me, plus the lack of any meaningful loot kinda killed the experience. Might try it again but since I hated the way armor/weapons work and read that it will be similar in GW2 my hype levels for GW2 are in the toilet now
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 12:47 PMPosted by GLHF
Mario Tennis 64

+1

03/24/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Miraa
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

+1 ... do you play multiplayer at all?
Edited by blitzkrieg on 3/24/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have played....

-SC2
-King of tokyo
-cyclades
-quarriors
-wiz wars
-we didnt play test this at all (really dumb game)
-cops n robbers
Reply Quote
Yeah I played TQ online with a friend just last week. It was his first time playing. I used a Warfare/Defense and he went Nature/Dream
Reply Quote
Possibly a firewall/connection issue? You have to connect to Gamespy's matchmaking servers to play (Borderlands uses the same ones)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]