Diablo® III

What Games Are You Playing?

Beat ME3 and did a runthrough of ME1... KoA was a lot of fun but I finished it. Now I am going to attempt to play no video games until D3 is released.... except maybe an SC2 match every now and then but that doesn't count cuz that's a sport, not a game.
Reply Quote
Megaman X
A link to the past
Super Metroid
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy 6
Super Mario RPG
GTA IV
Demon's souls
Resident Evil 5
Reply Quote
Minecraft, Mass Effect 3, Starcraft 2
Reply Quote
League of legends. It's a good free game time flys by when playing as well. Bored of the d3 beta already got each character to 13
Reply Quote
Just finished my subscription with SWTOR and am moving on to some other fun to fill the gap.

I'm currently playing Mass Effect 1, followed by 2 then my first ever play through of 3.

Other games on the backburner are L.A Noire, Skyrim as a rogue and Skyward Sword. Don't expect to get through many of these come May 15th, but I'll be plenty busy.
Reply Quote
Pokemon Red and Bue
Madden 12
Reply Quote
D3 Beta
Battlefield 3
Civ4
Reply Quote
Realm of the Mad God
Ys: The Oath in Felghana
Tribes Ascend beta
Battlefield 3
Reply Quote
Skyrim and The New Super Mario Bros. Wii...
Reply Quote
LoL
Ogame
Entropia Universe
SCII ( customs )
Reply Quote
I just played and beat DLC Quest today

very good for the laughs but extremely short
Reply Quote
LoL. borrreeedddd of it

Super smash bros. n64

FF2

NEED D3, going bat !@#$ cray
Reply Quote
I am playing KoA( ps3) and uncharted 3. I love KoA tons of fun. I hope they do an expansion that ups the difficulty.
Reply Quote
Yeah I played TQ online with a friend just last week. It was his first time playing. I used a Warfare/Defense and he went Nature/Dream

lol...conquerors are so insanely OP...I don't think I've ever played a better class in a hack n slasher.

Possibly a firewall/connection issue? You have to connect to Gamespy's matchmaking servers to play

I've played quite a bit online as well. Not sure what you mean about Gamespy's matchmaking servers. As long as both people trying to play a game have the same patch running you should be fine just loading the game and using it's ingame multiplayer. I've never had any problems with it.

A big plus is downloading fanpatch 1.17a I believe it is. Most people who have been playing for a while use this because it addresses and fixes a few skill's functionality from the expansion that Iron Lore never had a chance to fix themselves. It changes nothing balance or story wise, just fixes bugs.
Edited by blitzkrieg on 3/24/2012 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Diablo 2
Diablo 3 Beta
Realm of the Mad God
Battlefield 3
Kingdoms of Amalur
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]