Diablo® III

What Games Are You Playing?

Just recently finished:

ME3

How is ME3? I'm sure it's incredible however, since EA is Satan I refuse to buy anymore games that require Origin. I really had no choice w/ BF3 because... Like D3... It's a required game.

I thought it was fantastic (and I didn't hate the ending.), I also don't hate Origin, Steam having some competition is not a bad thing.

Whats funny is EA is doing exactly what Valve did when they first started Steam, how quickly people forget. (people hated on Valve for HL2 setup and Steam distribution too.)
Edited by D3BETA on 3/24/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
CoD MW3
SC2
Flyff (sometimes)....does anyone else pay flyff :S
Reply Quote
Command and Conquer 3
Starcraft 2
Mass Effect 3 -__-
Reply Quote
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion (Beta)
Borderlands
Dead Space 2 (finally)
Diablo 3 (Beta)
occasional TF2
Reply Quote
battlefield 3 has been getting me by easily :)
Reply Quote
18 Dwarf Warrior
Diablo 2 LoD (dont have beta)
Farmville (sorry just being a smart a**)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
WoW raids on Weekends
League of Legends since it was my first MOBA
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Reply Quote
Guild Wars, but only for like an hour a day
Online Pokemon TCG if you count that lol

I feel no desire to really play anything with GW2 and Diablo 3 coming out soon.
Reply Quote
Mass effect 1 2 and 3 all in sequence. Great games so far.
Reply Quote
I'm all over the place with videos games.

For instance: Minecraft, League of legend, Darksouls, Unreal Tournament 3, Battlefield 3, Tera Beta, Amnesia the Dark Descent, Half Life 2

Sadly I only play for maybe 2-3 hours a day.
Reply Quote
Starcraft 2
Dark Souls (360)
Reply Quote
I beat Arkham City 2 weeks ago.. I beat Mass Effect 3 last week (Great game!)
I was playing a lot of Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic.. but I think I am done with that.. It just died on me.
I played Red Faction Armageddon this week and almost finished with that. (Steam Christmas Sale)

I play Battlefield 3 a few times a week.. when i am angry.. or in the mood for adrenaline.

Warhammer 40k Space Marine and Saints Row the Third are on deck..

I also like Forza 3 and Dirt 3.

I play SC2 sometimes.

I play Diablo 2 sometimes.

I would also like to play the Witcher 2 and Mass Effect 3 more times. Those are my 2 favorite games.. best games I have played in a long time. I also like Dark Souls.. had lots of fun with that.

I am burnt out on video games though. So I am only buying 2 games for the remainder of the year 1 is Diablo 3 CE and the other is Bioshock Infinite. After I burn out on D3 I am going to take a long break from games.
Reply Quote
Dwarf Fortress. I even upgraded to graphical tiles!

Maybe it's about time to go back to the DiabloRL...
Reply Quote
Kingdoms of Amalur
Tribes ascend
L A Noire
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 09:40 PMPosted by DarkGollumQC
Whats funny is EA is doing exactly what Valve did when they first started Steam, how quickly people forget. (people hated on Valve for HL2 setup and Steam distribution too.)

I think people now hate the fact to have to use different software to be able to play they game. And not be able to have them all in one place.
Outside the fact, of course, that VALVe always been a amazing compagny when EA is a bunch of !@#$%^-....

Personally, don't use Origin because it bad, i want all my game to be in one place, EA are *!@#$%^, they steal one of my game and the fact that they don't have any good game...

ME3 is a pretty good game.

So was ME2. And Dead Space, and Dead Space 2. Crysis was pretty sweet, I hear Battlefield is pretty popular.....

Also, EA didn't get huge by selling crappy games, because that literally makes no sense at all now does it?

Just saying, it would be literally impossible to get as massive as EA is without selling a great deal of games, many times over. People would have to like said games to keep buying them now wouldn't they?

I don't own all of EA's games or anything, but the ones I do (And I do recognize the fact that they are the publisher and not the developer of said games often.) I have had a great deal of fun with.

There is a whole segment of the PC gaming community that outright HATES Steam (I don't agree with them either, I have tons of games on Steam.) It just seems like the bigger a company gets, the more hate and vitriol is sent in their direction.

I just like good games. *shrug
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Battlefield 3
World of Warcraft
Battlefield Play4Free
Mutant Mudds
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]