Wouldn't it be cool if PvP had some twists to it rather than just have characters duel it out? I mean it would be nice to hack and slash on friends/foes/strangers but what if it had more to it?
So here's my food for thoughts for PvP features.
- Buffs / Shrines for certain strategic benefits in a PvP match
- Obstacle Courses like choke points or hills / fogged area for added strategy bonuses
- Capture the flags (character steal flags and in order to regain the flags you have to kill the character carrying the flag)
- Team 1 on 1 tag team death matches where Team can choose who on the team will battle the opponent's champion
- Survival Mode (which team can last the longest as hordes of enemies swarm each team and with increasing difficulties as time goes on)
- Treasure Chests appearing at different times for health globes
- Treasure Chests with Traps that can be armed by teams for strategic uses (traps that induce buffs)
- Environments that can be use for hiding.
I think some of these ideas would be interesting for a PvP. I'm sure these ideas are from various games out there but since D3 has character customizations + numerous item combos it would be interesting to have these features in a PvP.
So thanks for hearing me out Blizzard! and I can't wait for the game to come out already.
Got nothing to do till then. So Beta? haha