Diablo® III

I LOVE this build!!!

88 Gnome Warlock
Hey guys im thinking Hell mode / Inferno mode for this.

it has it all, not too much shooting, a little bit of everything. AoE, good single target dmg too.

Dual weild hand cross bows for the +10% crit chance too.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aZYdSQ!Ted!bcccZY
Reply Quote
Feels, as you said, as a bit of everthing. In my opinion a bit of everything in Diablo is horrible.

You should also ditch Brooding (sharing first place with Hot Pursuit) - the worst passive of all classes.

Overall, you've got too many spells doing basicly the same thing. One does not need more than one spamable AoE spell and one spamable singel target spell. There's no need to get fancy and get several ones.

You will also have major discipline issues with that build. You are aware that you've got 30 discipline, right? This pool takes 30 seconds to fill. You'll be able to use EITHER caltrops or vault roughly once every ten seconds. That's a long time.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
Feels, as you said, as a bit of everthing. In my opinion a bit of everything in Diablo is horrible.

You should also ditch Brooding (sharing first place with Hot Pursuit) - the worst passive of all classes.

Overall, you've got too many spells doing basicly the same thing. One does not need more than one spamable AoE spell and one spamable singel target spell. There's no need to get fancy and get several ones.

You will also have major discipline issues with that build. You are aware that you've got 30 discipline, right? This pool takes 30 seconds to fill. You'll be able to use EITHER caltrops or vault roughly once every ten seconds. That's a long time.

you're right.. i had a look over it, it sucks.. lemmee make another INC
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
How about this variation? Discipline regen and cheaper costs.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WZYjfQ!TeX!accZcb
Reply Quote
Ten times better than old build, this one is viable for sure. I've seen better ones, but this one is good.

glhf
Reply Quote
I like your first build more overall I would have just changed the passive and possibly the multishot rune to restore some discipline.
Reply Quote
03/26/2012 06:03 AMPosted by WWWWWWWWWORP
I like your first build more overall I would have just changed the passive and possibly the multishot rune to restore some discipline.

Why would you choose to have multishot and spike trap? They are two spells doing basicly the same thing in two different ways - aoe dmg. The first build is horrible. It could however be improved by switching out ~50% of all the stuff, but that's, in my book, a whole new build.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]