Diablo® III

The chat gem

Has anyone noticed that if you click the skull, above the forum link on the nav bar atop this page, its eyes turn red.

Feels like chat gem activated to me.
Reply Quote
Indeed they do, Never noticed that.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
"The Chat Gem Lives!"

Sixen's (mvp) signature
Reply Quote
That did just trip me out...
Reply Quote
Just happened to notice the blue gem at the bottom of the post window as well... /ponder

Click and it turns purple... very familiar
Edited by D3BETA on 3/31/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is this a reference to the Q&A panel at Blizzcon? there was a hooded man with a beard that asked what the chat gem did, and one of the employees (lead content designer) said it fulfilled all your dreams or something to that effect.

Just throwing it out there.
Reply Quote
Nope, never noticed it, despite the thousands of threads about it every week.
Reply Quote
I knew about the chat gem at the bottom since these forums started. Never tried that skull at the top though. Thanks OP!
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Hunter
There's a gem on the bottom of the page that does that as well.
Edited by Deedlít on 3/31/2012 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
lol
Reply Quote
Now I can't go to a page without knowing that, that gem is not glowing and it pisses me off. The page feels empty without it's beauty. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Warrior
At the bottom of the page ther is another one, right in the middle on the border between the black background and brown foreground, it glows PURPLE!

Now im gonna be all ocd and click those everytime the page loads.
Edited by Finnelf on 3/31/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey did you guys know that Has anyone noticed that if you click the skull, above the forum link on the nav bar atop this page, its eyes turn red.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]