Diablo® III

who would like to see new content in Inferno?

I was just thinking I really hope they implement some kind of new material in Inferno or something new for those that put in the work and grind to get there.

The same material but just on harder diffilculty is just a bit repeditive IMO. I know there are random scenarios now in D3 which is cool but Im talking about something really different that only happens in Inferno. something cool to work towards and exciting.
Reply Quote
It would be nice to see some inferno-only events, dungeons and/or minibosses, but I'm not expecting anything.

03/31/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Hyperactive
shud

wat
Edited by ipokesnails on 3/31/2012 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP
Pandemonium Events +1.

Also, I hunger.
Edited by Sixen on 3/31/2012 5:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
well in diablo 2 there was things like uber diablo .... secret levels with the cube.. accessible only in hell mode.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If this happens they will just end up dumbing down the gameplay so they don't have content people can't do.

Therefore just making the game easymode for the baddies.
Reply Quote
I think Blizz have been working on this game long enough and listen to fans in the forums. They know people loved the cow level in D2 really, deep down it was pretty fun. Im sure they will do something cool in D3.

Im not sure what Pandemonium Events are?
Reply Quote
I'm all for new content in general.

Placing it only on inferno so you have to play through the game 3 times first to experience it isn't the way I'd implement it. Just add it to the game so players of all skill levels can enjoy it.
Reply Quote
Yeah, ubers in Inferno would be cool.
Reply Quote
I am for more content over "same stuff only harder" any day.

Anything Blizz can do to add more stuff is good.
Reply Quote
I was just thinking I really hope they implement some kind of new material in Inferno or something new for those that put in the work and grind to get there.

The same material but just on harder diffilculty is just a bit repeditive IMO. I know there are random scenarios now in D3 which is cool but Im talking about something really different that only happens in Inferno. something cool to work towards and exciting.

Everyone including blizzard would like to see more content. But there is a thing called time limitation. Additionnal content require additional time to release a game.

Also, I don't remember where I read it but blizz said that they planed to release at least 2 expansion pack for the game (that make sense, because since there is rmah they really want to keep us playing for a loooooong time)
Reply Quote
i wouldnt doubt there already is stuff. like sixen said, random events are all over the game... and i expect there to be new ones introduced in inferno
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]