Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Prefix: Nyan

Only found on the rainbow level
Reply Quote
... ok then...
Reply Quote
Prismatic hit: adds a small amount of every element to weapon swings

Elemental conversions: converts a % of physical damage into the specified element (before skills may convert it to something else) -- this doesn't add any elemental damage but gives another way to get around armor (at the cost of having to deal with resistances)

Absorption: rather than the typical Diablo life leech, it's a direct absorb of a certain amount of damage -- so a +4 absorb would mean the swing would do 4 more damage that is directly added to health.

and the most important: Hang-glider: +seconds to be able to glide off cliffs because you are THE BAT MAN!
Reply Quote
- ANZ
Insane - Damages enemies within 20 yards for (100-125)% of your maximum health when you die.
Suicidal - Damages enemies within 20 yards for (126-200)% of your maximum health when you die.
Kamikaze - Damages enemies within 20 yards for (201-300)% of your maximum health when you die.
Baneling's - Damages enemies within 20 yards for (301-450)% of your maximum health when you die.

Sounds like a nice affix to stack. =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiAhu1ONKs&t=5m40s
Reply Quote
id hafta advise, that any stats (including mine) involving getting around things like a targets defense / resist would have to be rare stats, as those mechanics are deeply involved in the balance... but i really like the thought of having some awesome stats, that might not work if you could stack it, to be found very rarely on gear.

i find ur ideas to be awesome additions btw, tombombadil, they feel like diablo-like stats

edit: maybe stats like that to be found only on weapons. that would make sense too. maybe helmets as well (with a rarity of around what elemental absorb % was in d2, or rarer)
Edited by D3BETA on 3/31/2012 10:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]