Diablo® III

Time to test server loads

So I was thinking, the release date has now been announced and grows ever nearer. Some of us have no hope of playing the beta, others still hunt and lurk for them. So here is my proposal, the servers need to be tested and made sure they are ready for the mass login that will occur on May 15th. Also prolonged play on these servers while at large capacity.

So wouldn't it be nice of Blizzard to throw out an open beta for diablo 3?
Reply Quote
I sure hope so, I've invested probably 30 hours of real life time trying to win a beta key. =(
Reply Quote
well they have already mastered server stability testing using wow and d2. there is no reason to use a stress test any more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
How many people are going to create new threads just to be told no over and over. Blizz doesn't need to test their servers for load. The last 3 major releases haven't had a single problem. Everything has gone off without a hitch. They have prepared for the in rush of players.
Reply Quote
Ok fair to say, but those last 3 major releases were already in place with frame work that has been proven to be able to withstand the stress. Diablo 3 has been built from the ground up, with new server protocols that are not very similar to their other games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]