Diablo® III

Game guide = Satisfactions

When you buy the game guide it brings Satisfactions to all players. Why?
If you buy the game guide you can check out the game content, maps, monsters, items with stats, etc that has not been released yet and you get to know the information before the game release.

GAME GUIDE = Satisfactions

Challenge Satisfactions

Edit: Just reserached a bit more i highly doubt game guide comes out before release. BANG!
Edited by D3BETA on 3/31/2012 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wut
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 07:31 PMPosted by MisterLayhey
wut

Education
Reply Quote
Sex leg?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The very concept of a guide feels like cheating the game to me. It would bring me anything but satisfaction, so I challenge your claim that it brings satisfaction to all players.
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Coca
Sex leg?

No horny guys please...
03/31/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Serethena
The very concept of a guide feels like cheating the game to me. It would bring me anything but satisfaction, so I challenge your claim that it brings satisfaction to all players.

Why is it cheating? Cause the game guide explains things better than people do and that they have all the information from everybody in one object? Your saying if you ask for help on something you don't understand then you are cheating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]