Diablo® III

D3 & Wii -- Confirmed or Gag?

It will definitely be.. interesting. -- are most Wii owners/users 17+ to buy it?

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1136-diablo-iii-is-coming-to-the-wii/
Edited by Omeed on 3/31/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Haha, awesome one!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
If this really is true and not a April Fools Day gag I'll be playing my Wii more than once every 2 months.
Reply Quote
OK so big mistake No we on xbox wow.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
It will definitely be.. interesting. -- are most Wii owners/users 17+ to buy it?

It's April 1st mate. Any and every announcement made today is a joke, don't take anything at face value.
Reply Quote

It's April 1st mate. Any and every announcement made today is a joke, don't take anything at face value.

Yea-- i was thinking that, but it's not april 1st in california where blizz HQ is.
And it didn't seem.. funny... to be a joke.

We will see.

Edit: Though- the calories thing makes me think it may just be a gag.
Edited by Omeed on 3/31/2012 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Warrior
April fools lmao

"Wii players will be able to unlock special achievements based on the amount of movement and calories burned which will be tracked on the character's information page."

Come on no way thats real!
Reply Quote
April first does seem suspicious...
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Lawd

You have a very strong grasp of the obvious.
Reply Quote
Very interesting indeed. I'm glad I can finally both play my favorite game while getting my daily exercise in. My only concern is how abilities such as threatening shout will work. I'm worried that Blizzard may cut corners and won't use the wii's innovative voice capturing technology.

Tech-wise, the Wii is the most powerful console on the market so I'm glad to see Diablo go with it over the inferior ps3/xbox360.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Warrior

Yea-- i was thinking that, but it's not april 1st in california where blizz HQ is.

It just turned 12 am there like, 13 minutes ago., so yeah its april 1st now.
Reply Quote
9/10 pretty funny
Reply Quote
lol, glad I got a new Wii last week :)
Reply Quote

Noo, it just turned 9 here in cali -- it is 12 on the east coast though. ((I'm in cali))

But ya gag
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Very interesting indeed. I'm glad I can finally both play my favorite game while getting my daily exercise in. My only concern is how abilities such as threatening shout will work. I'm worried that Blizzard may cut corners and won't use the wii's innovative voice capturing technology.

Tech-wise, the Wii is the most powerful console on the market so I'm glad to see Diablo go with it over the inferior ps3/xbox360.

I'm LMAO here. Thanks.
Reply Quote
To bad I smashed my wii with a hammer the other day cause its a worthless peace of junk But I will be playing on computer anyhow
Reply Quote

No, it turned 12 on the east coast, Blizzard has 3 hours to go. And Blizzard has nothing to do with this, it's a fansite doing their own joke. Blizzard will have their jokes later.
Reply Quote
03/31/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Zubie
OK so big mistake No we on xbox wow.
/facepalm

SO HARD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]