Diablo® III

Blizzard at PAXEast

Community Manager
Heads up to all of you who are Boston-bound, Crithto and I (Bashiok) will be cozying up with NVIDIA in the NVIDIA Freeplay & Tournament Area at PAXEast! We’ll be showcasing the Diablo III and Mists of Pandaria betas on NVIDIA hardware, chatting you guys up about the games as you saunter by, and holding Diablo III beta signups.

Come for the games, stay for the witty banter! ... Or beta keys. You probably care more about beta keys.
Reply Quote
- Diablo Fans
I wish I could go to pax east this year =(
Reply Quote
Will you be handing out hugs?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
94 Night Elf Druid
04/02/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Akumapro

maybe if you ask him really nicely....
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Already have diablo 3 beta key, but I sure wish I had gotton 1 of those 300,000 MoP beta keys :(
Reply Quote
Diablo III beta sign-ups? So you just walk in, and sign up? There's a catch, or it's a trap!
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Gasp! I want to meet Crithto!
Reply Quote
I am there for the Release Date
Reply Quote
Heads up to all of you who are Boston-bound, Crithto and I (Bashiok) will be cozying up with NVIDIA in the NVIDIA Freeplay & Tournament Area at [url="http://east.paxsite.com/"]PAXEast[/url]! We’ll be showcasing the Diablo III and Mists of Pandaria betas on NVIDIA hardware, chatting you guys up about the games as you saunter by, and holding Diablo III beta signups.

Come for the games, stay for the witty banter! ... Or beta keys. You probably care more about beta keys.

Must... feed... on... beta... keysssssssssssss...
Reply Quote
Heh, and wouldn't you know it. I just got a pass today. Hope I'll get to see you again, Bashiok.
Reply Quote
Poor NVIDIA has to work so hard and pay off gaming companies to advertise for them.

ATI just makes an awesome product that speaks for itself, and leave NVIDIA junk in the dust ;)
Reply Quote
Aw! I'd love to meet you Bash! :(

Ah well, we can't all go. Hope you have a good time! :)
Reply Quote
Poor NVIDIA has to work so hard and pay off gaming companies to advertise for them.

ATI just makes an awesome product that speaks for itself, and leave NVIDIA junk in the dust ;)

Ambient Occlusion.

Need I say more?
Reply Quote
Are the default graphics going to be "showcased" or will you show gamers how much better D3 looks with the sharpen filter applied?
Reply Quote
please... PLEASE... anyone that goes to this, ask them if there are any plans on fixing up the hitboxes to be closer to the models / adding a force no target button (allowing us to untarget everything and still fire off skills, for better accuracy when its needed). its the only things left unchecked that matter

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4254455831?page=1

edit: if you do, and get a response, please post it in the thread so us worrying about it know (PT2 thread, first ones filled... link to pt 2 is in OP)
Edited by D3BETA on 4/2/2012 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/02/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Lissanna

maybe if you ask him really nicely....

I would advise against coming into contact with Diablo fans, given the current state of the skill UI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]