Diablo® III

Blizzard at PAXEast

04/02/2012 05:40 PMPosted by StinkyPete
I would advise against coming into contact with Diablo fans, given the current state of the skill UI

lol
Reply Quote
boston better soak this happy moment in
cuz the Sens gonna own them in the playoffs, shortly.
Reply Quote
04/02/2012 05:40 PMPosted by StinkyPete

maybe if you ask him really nicely....

I would advise against coming into contact with Diablo fans, given the current state of the skill UI

This.
Reply Quote
Poor NVIDIA has to work so hard and pay off gaming companies to advertise for them.

ATI just makes an awesome product that speaks for itself, and leave NVIDIA junk in the dust ;)

Ambient Occlusion.

Need I say more?

Any card can do that, its done with shaders. Since i dunno... DX9?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I spent a total of $2,000 dollars to get to Blizzcon last year and not a SINGLE beta key for anything. Just a bunch of other nerds pretending they're hard, and alot of cigarette smoke... Now you're giving beta keys at PAX, this is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
I'd love a beta key, but I don't live in MA nor do I have the time and money to travel there.

Wish you guys offered D3 beta to preorderers/AP holders over random people who walk into your booth at PAX.
Edited by D3BETA on 4/2/2012 7:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
04/02/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Sobalanced
I want another Blizzard show in Austin TX :( Caught yall a year or two back for the Diablo showoff and WoW arena matches.

jeez, im super unlucky. i just moved to austin from boston, so I'm gonna miss this andI never got to see it in austin :)

ssdfksdsdf
Reply Quote
my zergotchi wont need to eat for a week after eating beta key

yeah i totally would have gone if i wasnt watching my baby in utah lol, i have the money but i must take care of my baby, luckily she is super fun to play with so i will get over not getting the key i guess.
Edited by D3BETA on 4/2/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Poor NVIDIA has to work so hard and pay off gaming companies to advertise for them.

ATI just makes an awesome product that speaks for itself, and leave NVIDIA junk in the dust ;)

This and it fascinates me how women just flock to people that work for Blizzard...Working for the big B gets you chicks? Oo
Reply Quote
If anyone out there is going to this and already has the beta, or ends up getting more than one beta key... may I please have one?

I live in Hawaii so I can't go myself but I'd be eternally grateful if I got one. My e-mail is rossisamu@yahoo.com

<3
Reply Quote
Bash

Heads up to all of you who are Boston-bound, Crithto and I (Bashiok) will be cozying up with NVIDIA in the NVIDIA Freeplay & Tournament Area at [url="http://east.paxsite.com/"]PAXEast[/url]! We’ll be showcasing the Diablo III and Mists of Pandaria betas on NVIDIA hardware, chatting you guys up about the games as you saunter by, and holding Diablo III beta signups.

Come for the games, stay for the witty banter! ... Or beta keys. You probably care more about beta keys.

I'm going Friday please tell me you will be there friday. I think I heard somewhere it was Saturday only.
Reply Quote
110 Gnome Warlock
I actually have both beta keys, but I'd like to meet you guys. Will be there working ;)
Reply Quote
Random love for peeps in Boston. Good for them?
Reply Quote
thx for those who don't have the chance to live in US
Reply Quote
Wonder what this signup entails. Convinced my fiancee to take a trip up to Boston on Thursday/Friday (moving our trip to the Smithsonian American Art Musuem to see 'The Art of Video Games' back a week, just didn't tell her why <.<) in hopes of finally getting in. Figure I've tried just about everything else at this point.

Also,

04/02/2012 11:01 PMPosted by CthuluMatos
I'm going Friday please tell me you will be there friday. I think I heard somewhere it was Saturday only.

I'm in the same boat. Hopefully they will be there all weekend. ::crosses fingers::

Though even if they aren't there convention should still be awesome. I've been meaning to check out Pax for a while now, just never got around to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]