Diablo® III

Blizzard at PAXEast

That's right ladies and gentlemen, step right up, pay a whole bunch of money just for a chance to get a beta invite!
Reply Quote
04/03/2012 02:10 AMPosted by D3BETA
That's right ladies and gentlemen, step right up, pay a whole bunch of money just for a chance to get a beta invite!

I live 30 minutes from the convention, costing me 40$ total. I'll make my money back and more selling the league of legends PAX skin usual. Can't wait, didn't even know Blizzard would be there.
Edited by CthuluMatos on 4/3/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a Sunday only pass. Will they be there Sunday? I checked the PAX schedule and couldn't find any info on the NVIDIA booth.
Reply Quote
04/03/2012 01:21 PMPosted by Pictionary
I have a Sunday only pass. Will they be there Sunday? I checked the PAX schedule and couldn't find any info on the NVIDIA booth.

1. Same question here. The duration is 3 day, so will you show for all days or specific day(s)?
2. Can we only apply the beta key for D3 or both?

Is there anyone who can clarify?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Have fun in Boston! We will be looking forward to D3. If you grace us posters with a beta key, we would be grateful. It is getting harder and harder to wait the last month to play :).
Reply Quote
04/03/2012 02:10 AMPosted by D3BETA

At least they get a chance. Kinda crap that they get the chance due to location.
Reply Quote
I don't understand the storm about beta keys, it's extremely close to out. First hour will suck for beta ppl haha oh well, too much release day joy to care.
Reply Quote
Don't get in a fight with the Torchlight dudes.
Reply Quote
I hope they are there Friiiiday!
Edited by Maverick on 4/6/2012 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Greaaaat.... Another chance to miss out on D3 beta...
Reply Quote
Heads up to all of you who are Boston-bound, Crithto and I (Bashiok) will be cozying up with NVIDIA in the NVIDIA Freeplay & Tournament Area at [url="http://east.paxsite.com/"]PAXEast[/url]! We’ll be showcasing the Diablo III and Mists of Pandaria betas on NVIDIA hardware, chatting you guys up about the games as you saunter by, and holding Diablo III beta signups.

Come for the games, stay for the witty banter! ... Or beta keys. You probably care more about beta keys.

What kind of new footage if at all will we see?
PLEASE?
Reply Quote
Can we get a reply from a blue on this? I just want to know what days you will be at the NVIDIA booth.
Reply Quote
ahhhhh ill see you there Bashiok!!! will you be there sunday as well? im not sure if i can get tickets for saturday
Reply Quote
Torchlight is to Diablo what Dungeon Siege is to Skyrim.
Reply Quote
Crithto was super helpful & friendly today @ Pax, thanks man.
Reply Quote
Just got back from PAX myself. Was nice talking to B and C on Friday. Sorry I didn't come back like I said I would, but there was so much other wonderful stuff at the con. Hope you two recover once you're back in California.
Reply Quote
Just want to send out a thanks to Crithto and a congrats. Tried coming back later that day to thank you personally at the Nvidia table, but you were being mobbed at the time with the sign-ups.

Hope you don't have too much of a PAX hangover.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
I was there for the beta signup at that corner....i haven't gotten my invite yet after giving my email. There a ETA on those?
Reply Quote
Patience.. patience. There is a light at the end of the tunnel.... little did we know it was an on-coming train. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]