Diablo® III

a few suggestion about beta..

I want to apologize at the beginning for posting here instead of right place.. I menage to play few hours on my friend beta account ( only cus i was not so lucky to get my own beta key ) and i notice few things.. whenever i use a zombie dogs and then i would like to use a sacrifice i notice that very annoying is to wait that 60 sec cd on zombie dogs to summon them again.. i was thinking about maybe ability sacrifice can somehow decrease this cd on zombie dogs.. but thats just small suggestion :)

another thing is runes on abilities... Maybe a good idea will be to geting runes for each skill depending on how often i use them... What i mean.. lets say a 1st rune i will get when i deal a 1000 dmg with that skill, 2nd with 2000 dmg, 3rd with 5000 dmg etc.. That will determine players to use and improve that ability in order to geting higher and more powerful rune..

so sorry for my grammar, i never study english language.. :(
Reply Quote
Oh man don't give them ideas for changing the rune system they have done that enough as is :)
Reply Quote
I... I don't even
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 07:18 PMPosted by WWWWWWWWWORP
Oh man don't give them ideas for changing the rune system they have done that enough as is :)
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 07:18 PMPosted by WWWWWWWWWORP

What i think, on beginning rune system was grate, blizz make us players to go there and look for them.. with current rune system game lost a bit of this searching and exploring in order to find.. will be nice if something like that, what i mention come alive... we will dmg and kill mobs any way.. :)
Edited by Soulrelic on 3/24/2012 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]