Diablo® III

Gaming Keyboard for D3

I'm in the market for a new gaming keyboard and I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations or suggestions for which one I should get. I previously owned a zboard back when they were still around, and I absolutely hated it.

Now I know that you don't really need a keyboard too much for playing Diablo 3, but I'd still like to play it on something cool and functional.
Reply Quote
Steel series and Razor, though they don't come cheap. I personally have the Razor Lycosa and I like it.
Reply Quote
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126100
Reply Quote
I'm particularly fond of my Microsoft Sidewinder x4. Some might argue its not for the hardcore of gamers/users, but I find it plenty sufficient, especially if you can get it on sale. I bought mine for about $25 on sale.

Backlit keys, macros, and anti-ghosting. It has the soft-feel keys, not mechanical. Which I have no problem with. I doubt I'll ever wear out my keys. Never have on old keyboards. Sometimes when I reach for the left [ctrl] or the [Esc] key, I accidentally hit a macro key. But thats about my only complaint, and will happen anyway as long as I have a keyboard with macro buttons on it.

Anytime I read a review on those really expensive keyboards, I find that my keyboard does the exact same thing that they are happy about on their expensive keyboard. Except mine was 1/5th the price. It may not have a fancy LCD "gamepanel" or USB/audio inputs, but my PC already has that stuff, as well as my monitor. No need for my keyboard. Quite frankly, its cheap, it does its job well, and it looks good.
Edited by Rehclip on 3/31/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Recently made the switch to mechanical keyboards. Probably a mistake because I can never go back again, haha.

Might be great for spamming the non-mouse skills!
Reply Quote
I have a smaller USB DELL keyboard (L100), I prefer the feel of the keys and the size to other keyboards I've used. Since they all accomplish the same thing - its all about personal preference. I don't want extra programmable/pre-programmed keys that take up space. No additional border/bevels or the damn wrist rest built on. A simple no-frills keyboard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]