Diablo® III

Question about SLI

So, from what i understand, sli will not be supported in diabo 3.
but does this mean the work will just be split between the two cards or one card will do all the work and one will be completely useless.

For example
in battlefield 3 my gpu usage for both cards is 78%
in mass effect 3, the work is split between the two cards, the usage for one card will be 60% and the other 30%
Reply Quote
sli/crossfire are done at the driver level. games don't have to be coded to support it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
03/31/2012 09:50 PMPosted by D3BETA
sli/crossfire are done at the driver level. games don't have to be coded to support it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
03/31/2012 09:50 PMPosted by D3BETA
Reply Quote
Seeing as how my single GTX 560ti isn't even taxed on max settings. The questions may be irrelevant.

In any case, fortunately what the guys that posted before me said.
Reply Quote
Seeing as how my single GTX 560ti isn't even taxed on max settings. The questions may be irrelevant.

In any case, fortunately what the guys that posted before me said.

Irrelevant maybe for performance, but not for life of the cards if it was all on one and none on the other. But yeah again, moot, what the people said before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]