Diablo® III

No you are not loyal customers

(Locked)

BTW - WoW was at it's height during the Wrath of the Lich King - when Heroic Farming was popular, all raids were PuGable and everything was pretty much easy-mode/AoE all the way.

Cataclysm came out and it was harder at first - so they lost 2 million customers out of frustration.

WoW "died" because Blizzard made the game harder after WOTLK.

They have since nerfed everything back to easy-mode and introduced PuG raiding via the LFR tool to try and bring back everyone who left out of Cataclysm frustration.

But nobody cares anymore because they want to play D3 or GW2 now. (Or whatever the next flavor of the month is)

MoP will be WOTLK 2.0 with Pokemon mini-game. Expect it to return to WOTLK easy-mode farming.
Edited by D3BETA on 4/5/2012 9:41 AM PDT
04/02/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Shooby
That is why wow died

Isn't it still the most popular subscription based game in existence with something like ten to eleven millions paid subscribers?
This is why I read the forums. Well done OP. :/
04/05/2012 09:36 AMPosted by D3BETA
Woa... Check it out! I found these four turtles crawling around in toxic sludge.

Clearly they must be aliens.
No you are not blizzards backseat driver
No you do not get to choose what happens
No you should not come to the forums and whine
No pvp is not carebear mode
No pve is not carebear mode
No you are not gods gift to gaming
No your opinion is not >>>>> Than the rest of us

Blzzard likes you and caters to your needs all the time
That is why wow died
These forums are full of qq and rage
Just let blizzard design the game
and im sure u will all like it

BTW i predict someone will reply QQ MOAR

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake.
No, this will not get you beta access.
04/05/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Urasim
That is why wow died

Isn't it still the most popular subscription based game in existence with something like ten to eleven millions paid subscribers?

A FACT that people on these forums cannot seem to comprehend, actually, posters on these forums cannot seem to fathom basic reality at all, lol.
I'm confused at what anything in the OP has to do with being a loyal customer?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]