Diablo® III

What is the "Falling Star"?

Simple question. What do you think it is?

My guess would be that it's Tyrael getting cast out from the heavens. The reason behind this is because he never told the Angiris Council that he was on Sanctuary trying to keep the humans from being idiots. I think that once they found out he destroyed the Worldstone they cast him down from the heavens. My imagination runs wild with different reasons as to the exact one who made this happen, but if I had to make a guess it'd be Imperius.

Yet, I still wonder how Leah will play a big aspect in this, becoming the last of the Horadrim after Deckard's passing, and being pretty much a demon-spawn from her father Aidan, who it seems at the time, was possessed by Diablo himself after meeting Adria.
Reply Quote
Simple question. What do you think it is?

My guess would be that it's Tyrael getting cast out from the heavens. The reason behind this is because he never told the Angiris Council that he was on Sanctuary trying to keep the humans from being idiots. I think that once they found out he destroyed the Worldstone they cast him down from the heavens. My imagination runs wild with different reasons as to the exact one who made this happen, but if I had to make a guess it'd be Imperius.

Yet, I still wonder how Leah will play a big aspect in this, becoming the last of the Horadrim after Deckard's passing, and being pretty much a demon-spawn from her father Aidan, who it seems at the time, was possessed by Diablo himself after meeting Adria.

wow you're really into it
Reply Quote
Leah is Diablo's daugther. Her father was the great warrior who defeated him in D1 and Aidria got pregnant when this guy was already possesed by him... =O

dnno xD
Reply Quote
I also thought it was Tyrael although that was a wild guess. I had no idea all the lore behind it you mentioned.

I also have a suspicion that you meet "Evil Lachdanan" as a boss on your way to the fallen star.
Reply Quote
I also thought it was Tyrael although that was a wild guess. I had no idea all the lore behind it you mentioned.

I also have a suspicion that you meet "Evil Lachdanan" as a boss on your way to the fallen star.

Not sure if that'll happen or not. If you've read the Book of Cain, Cain does say that "some say his soul eventually found peace." While that might be true, you might also be right. That'd be a really neat encounter now that I think about it.
Leah is Diablo's daugther. Her father was the great warrior who defeated him in D1 and Aidria got pregnant when this guy was already possesed by him... =O

dnno xD

I know, I know... but I'm just not ready to give in to the fact that she's Diablo. The reason I feel that way is because why else would Asmodan speak to her directly and tell her his plans? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, though you could still be right. [quote][quote]Simple question. What do you think it is?

[quote]Simple question. What do you think it is?

"wow you're really into it"

Indeed, I am. I am really curious to see how well they've blended the story in with Diablo II. There were tons of questions left unanswered in Diablo II, that the Book of Cain answered for me.
Edited by D3BETA on 3/24/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]