Diablo® III

Best Place to Preorder Diablo 3?

Hey guys, this has probably been asked before and I apologize, but what do you think is the best place to preorder Diablo 3? I live in the U.S. and I am a bit confused. There is this digital copy you can get directly from Blizzard, but I assume that you can tie a retail copy to it like you could wth Starcraft 2? Also, I believe my state charges online tax so I figure I may as well get the retail copy since it will be the same price assuming i get free shipping.

I am thinking about Amazon.com since newegg doesn't seem to have it. What do you think is the best place to preorder it?

Note: I am talking about the regular edition not the CE edition.
Edited by Mike on 3/24/2012 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I figure if it's the same price I may as well get it retail. I guess my main concern is if there are any bonuses and if I will get the game later than those who get it digitaly, which will probably depend on which shipping option I choose.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Unless you want the hard copy, the Blizzard website, since you can download it right from the source.

Otherwise, I imagine any gaming store that is doing a midnight release.

Luckily for anyone that is on the east coast, you can grab your CE or regular copy before the servers go live and get set up and comfy.
Reply Quote
20 Worgen Hunter
Not Gamestop or EBGames, that's for sure.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
03/24/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Deedlít
Not Gamestop or EBGames, that's for sure.

Why not?

I've never had a problem with them.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/purchase
Reply Quote
You know theres only one issue with pre-ordering through the site. They give you the nice cool D3Beta tag but don't give you access to beta :p Trolls much :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]