Diablo® III

What to do while we wait?

90 Undead Rogue
Soooo....I dunno about you guys but i'm bored of WoW pretty much I'm ready to make the migration to D3 as my main focus game BUT....the problem is the bloody wait until May 15th.

So what do we do to kill the time besides work, eat, sleep, poop, and sex? I play maybe 2 days of WoW a week for raiding purposes then I'm done and have amples of free time.

I'm just looking for suggestions and to see what other poeple are doing to kill time before the big day.....and I swear to god no one say go get some fresh air because I get enough of that at work.

Aaaand Go!!!!
Reply Quote
I'm watching every episode of The Secret World of Alex Mack
Reply Quote
Im trying to get in better shape, want to be able to run longer. Granted this dont really kill a lot of time but its something to do for 30-60 mins a day.

Other then that i'v been playing MLB The Show 12 and reloading for my AR15.
Edited by D3BETA on 3/24/2012 10:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Me as well. I think I might give DC universe another go.

I have been replaying RDR, but that is because I love the western genre, and beyond that the only other western that was ever any good was Gun for the original XBOX.

I stopped playing Arkham City...I don't know why. I wish I could finish it, but just don't feel compelled to do so.

KOA:reckoning also never got finished.

I am struggling to find something to satisfy my gaming interest currently.

Glad finals are a few weeks away, that will kill time before release....(first time I have ever said that in my life).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hah I know what you mean randomtask I am struggling in other games to stay interested. But I am taking some short courses in april for personal profit which will take up 2 days a week but I still hunger for something more consuming.

I currently swap between SC2 and COD MW3 but it's just bleh.
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Puttz
I currently swap between SC2 and COD MW3 but it's just bleh.

Same SC:2 is great...but I am done with it until the expansion comes out, I have just played too much of it since release been hammering custom games for the last 2 years, but yeah I am done with it for now.

I was playing BF3 for a while, but shooters were never really my style.

If wow was F2P I would probably play that, but I will NEVER put another cent into that game...payed far too long for that game...its time for F2P.
Reply Quote
I have SC2 but didn't play it a ton for some reason and im sorta intimidated by playing RTS games online. My current hook has been MLB The Show but it gets old too. Really was hoping that TL 2 would have been out by now lol.
Edited by D3BETA on 3/24/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I think the only correct answer is that my lust to play this game won't be fullfulled until May....well...I'm off to the hospital I'm being induced into a comma until May. Cya guys then.
Reply Quote
Real men choose cryostasis!
Reply Quote
Play Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai campaign and historical battles imo
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 10:49 PMPosted by D3BETA
I have SC2 but didn't play it a ton for some reason and im sorta intimidated by playing RTS games online.

Same, I bought it, played a bit, got bored and now I feel if I return everyone will be eons ahead of me in strats and what not. "look at this noob trying to rush void rays etc." but I need something to pass the time other than papers, exams and training.
Reply Quote
ppl who play wow dont have sex wtf you smokin willis?
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Puttz
induced into a comma

My prof is always trying to induce me into commas
Edited by D3BETA on 3/24/2012 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It's called a synthetic robot...has all the lady parts but no yapper...you should get one they are amazing.
Reply Quote
hand > fleshlight

but thanks for the suggestion!
Reply Quote
Watching pokemon season 1 episodes and playing normal diablo 2
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I've never completed D2 on Hell I think I will take that challenge. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Reply Quote
03/24/2012 11:00 PMPosted by blitzkrieg
hand > fleshlight

LOL WRONG.

Don't ask me how I know, but there is NO comparison between the 2.
Reply Quote
midterms keeping me busy...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]